The Team Manager is a Key Role in any EBUSC Team
- The team manager is the key person for communication and organization of the team.
- The team manager works closely with the head coach to make sure the coach has all team organizational.
- Matters related to the team organized in one place in a binder or electronically where feasible/allowed.
Team Communication is Essential!!
- The Team Managers for EBUSC Teams are key to the overall communication of all our teams in the club.
- Through its partnership with Teamsnap, EBU provides all its teams with the option to create their own Teamsnap site.
- The site provides Team practices, game schedules and contact for all team members (only accessible to members of that team) and club officials.
The handbook is a guide for current and new Team Managers and contains all the information and forms needed to better understand and fulfill the Team Manager’s role and responsibilities.
- Team Management Responsibilities
- Guide to US Club Soccer or JLYSSL/CYSA Registration
- Team Binder Checklist
- Team Managers: How to Get Stuff Done
- JLYSSL/CYSA Registration Cheat Sheet
- Home Game Cancellation Procedure