These basic field rules must be followed during on all East Bay United and Jack London Youth Soccer League (JLYSL) fields:
- No pets allowed at any time. Bringing a pet to practice or games may result in the revocation of our field permits.
- Pick up litter.
- Please leave the field just how you found it, or better.
- Alcohol and smoking are NOT permitted on the field
- No food or beverage (other than water) on the field at any artificial turf field.
Field Conditions Information
Field status notifications are posted in the Field Status drop-down menu at the top of the website. These notifications only pertain to weekday practices as specified in our Field Use Guidelines and Recommendations (PDF). Rainouts or other field closures on weekend game days are officially posted ONLY by our parent league, JLYSSL. For field status/rainout notifications on weekends please refer to the JLYSSL website.
- Field Use Guidelines and Recommendations (PDF)
- Field Locations
- Practice Field Request
- Home Game Field Request
- Practice Schedule (PDF)
- Home Game Scheduling Overview (PDF)
- Terex RL 4000 Starting and Shutdown Instructions