East Bay United/ Bay Oaks – Competitive Model Year Schedule 2017
The fees listed below for the various EBU soccer programs are per-player for the 2016 soccer season. The fees do not include uniforms(*).
|Level||Registration Fee||Months (1)||Training Days (2) (3) (6)||Other Benefits|
|Boys US Soccer Development Academy U12-14 (7)||$3,400.00||10+||3 or 4||Larger and more experienced coaching staff, the highest level of national competition and experience, national exposure to US National Team coaching staff|
|Girls EBU Bay Oaks U12-14||$2,500.00||10+||3 or 4||The Aim of this program is to provide the girls program very similar opportunities as the US Soccer Boys DA players. Larger and more experienced coaching staff, Girls EBU Bay Oaks Elite enables our EBU Bay Oaks Girls to train the same number of days as the Boys DA and receive similar perks as the boys – like GK coach, play in highest level of competition available in Northern California and beyond.|
|College Bound u15-U19||$2,200.00||9||4||College Recruiting Mentorship with individual player attention; 3-5 College Showcases; intensive training locally; Friday finishing program included; the highest level of competition in the area for this age|
|Pre-College Bound U11-U14||$2,200.00||10||3||Competition at Premier, Gold and Silver levels; winter training included; Friday foot skills or finishing program included; 1 week of summer camp included (this rate applies from U11-U15 playing 11v11 State teams)|
|State U9-U19||$1,950.00||9||3||Competition at Premier, Gold and Silver levels; winter training included; Friday foot skills or finishing program included; 1 week of summer camp included (this rate applies from U9-U19 State teams)|
|Regional U9-U19||$1,575.00||6||2||1 week of summer camp included; third day of training (Friday Finishing Program) available for extra cost for U13-18. U9-12 second day of training is Friday Foot skills Program. Winter training program available for an additional fee|
|RecPlus (Regional-RecPlus)||$1,375.00||6||2||1 week of summer camp included; third day of training (Friday Finishing Program) available for extra cost for U13-18. U9-12 second day of training is Friday Foot skills Program. Winter training program available for an additional fee. Coach is volunteer and not paid by the club.|
|BO Grassroots||$925.00||5||2||Professional coaching; participation in EBU 4 v 4 league with play dates vs. other clubs; no tryouts; winter training program available for an additional fee|
|Recreational U14-19||$265.00||5||1||All recreational coaches can participate in free coach clinics; recreational players have access to Winter Trainings for an additional fee; goalkeepers can attend free GK clinics|
|Recreational U6-U12||$225.00||5||1||All recreational coaches can participate in free coach clinics; recreational players have access to Winter Training program for an additional fee. U6-U8 players have access to Junior Academy program in Spring or Fall for an additional fee; U10-12 goalkeepers can attend free GK clinics.|
(1) Individual teams will vary in which periods they will train. The number of months is simply an estimate
(2) State players will train 2 days a week during winter training either with their team in preparation for State Cup or as part of our Winter Training Program
(3) College Bound players will have a 4th day of training and State players will have a 3rd day of training during Spring and Fall as part of the Friday programs
(4) State Cup fees paid for by the team
(5) Summer Camp will be one week full day (6 hours). Academy teams do not attend summer camp because they train extensively in the summer.
(6) Recreational spring training is through the EBU Recreational Academy led by Bay Oaks coaches with recreational coach participation (part of EBU rec coach development)
(7) Our EBU Bay Oaks Boys Development Academy is part of the US Soccer Development Academy. Its players are selected in Spring for the period from July 1, 2017, through June 30, 2018. 50% of 2017 fees previously paid for the full 2016 calendar year will be credited toward the Academy registration fees.**
(8) Beach SAQ (Speed Agility and Quickness) and Futsal program options are provided on the Beach or in the Gym with Specialist for teaching SAQ or Futsal
(9) CollegeFitFinder Software enables players to search for potential Colleges, and store their Player Profile for College Coaches to view.
(10) Playing in National, Regional Events or College Showcases – Teams are either in these regional, national competitions because of their league they play in or a team can decide to attend events
(11) Medical / ATC/CSCS Staff @ Every Home Game – US Soccer demands that an ACT is at every Academy Home game
(12) US Soccer Scouts attend at least 6 – 12 games as season including the local, regional or National events
(13) Game Video Storage and Game Video Analysis Tools are available for qualifying teams. Players can create their own Player Profile highlight video.
(14) Dedicated Program GK or Club GK – the College Bound and Boys DA and Girls DA Academy teams have program GKs
(15) Oversight – Academy requires an USSF A license Academy Director and also Academy CD and other programs have experienced Age-group CDs
Shown amounts represent averages. Each team’s fees may vary depending on such factors as number of jamborees/tournaments entered, sponsorship and fundraising activities by individual teams and team camps, and other team related expenses.Note: above costs exclude uniforms, transportation, meals, fees and hotel costs for tournaments.
If a recreational player withdraws on or before June 1st, then the fees are fully refunded. If a recreational player withdraws between June 2nd and August 1st, EBU will refund all but $85.00 of your fees. This is because EBU will have already been charged a non-refundable fee by the League and CYSA or USCS. THERE ARE NO REFUNDS FOR RECREATIONAL PLAYERS AFTER AUGUST 1ST. The exception to this would be if we cannot place your child on any team. If we are unable to place your child on any team, you will receive a full refund.
For competitive players, once you accept an offer made by a team and register, the club does not issue any Registration Fee refunds when a player leaves the club for any reason (injury, relocation or otherwise).
Please note that if financial aid is provided by the club, financial aid does not cover uniforms, team expenses, tournaments, travel expenses or other expenses that may be incurred playing soccer. Each player is responsible for their share of team expenses and their own travel expenses. Contact your team manager for an estimate on these expenses and options for payments.